3.20.2015

Cake: Welcome To Girl Salad

www.instagram.com/nicolevardo
"...not just physically but more mentally, have you already failed before you've even started" -Dad


I guess it's true what they say, you never do stray too far from your roots. No matter how many times you find yourself elsewhere, some how you always make your way back home. That's kind of how I feel with blogging, I took a break to grow and now I'm back. I have a new filter on the world that I want to share mostly for myself and with everyone else with love. For the most part I want to document some of my thoughts, and hope that you will join along!


There are so many badass ladies out there who have inspired me in some of my most difficult times (losing weight, and trying to get healthy) let's all motivate and learn from each other. Allow me to reintroduce myself on my next journey "... all I am interested in are real feelings, and real people, doing real things."

I'd like to hear your thoughts.


with love,
NV

No comments: