3.01.2016

Always Casual | Sunday OOTD In One Minute

www.instagram.com/nicolevardo


 "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE COMFORTABLE TEES"

Another day, another perspective, and what better place to share all the things I love to document than on my own blog in which I used to use every single day. Truth be told I've been on a hiatus for so long because of boredom. My creativity took a stump until I stumbled upon my one of my video cameras. Nothing could ever replace the love I have for my fingers raising across the keyboard but I've recently reignited a new passion of mine. Just for the record, here's an embarrassing story for the books, I used to do the news at my high school... and I've always had a secret love for broadcast journalism, just never pursued it, but you know what? You only have this one life so if you have a few minutes of curiosity to spare please click HERE and make your way to my YouTube channel. I would love to know what you think.

|Youtube | Snapchat| instagram | twitter: @nicolevardo

No comments: